Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Preheat oven to 350 deg. F.
- Cut off top of peppers, remove seeds, and clean out the middle. Fill a saucepan 1/2 full of water, and bring to a boil. Place peppers in the water and cook for 15 min.
- In a skillet, brown the beef, and drain.
- Ina saucepan prepare stuffing mix as directed. Combine stuffing and beef, add 1 cup cheese, and mix.
- Drain peppers and place in a baking dish with the open end up. Fill peppers with beef mixture and top with remaining cheese. Bake for 25-30 min.