Lamb Pot Pie
- In large pot add broth, bone, garlic and onions. Simmer on medium low for 1 hour. Add water if less than 3 inches of liquid in pot.
- Add thyme, diced lamb, celery, wine and simmer for another 1/2 hour.
- Add carrots and turnip and bring to a low boil for 15 minutes.
- Add potatoes and low boil for another 15 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and peas, reheat to low boil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. If needed, add more garlic and thyme.
- Mix corn starch with 2/3 cup water and slowly add to pot, stirring to thicken broth to desired consistency.
- Add gravy browning to your liking.
- Fill pie crust and tops; seal around edges, cut vent holes in top and bake as directions require for filled crust.
- Enjoy remaining stew as is.