- CSA & Garden
- The Fire Within Yoga Classes and Retreats
- Lab Puppies
- Our Family
- Egg Information
- How to Cook Vegetables
- Farm Updates
- Dutch Painting
- Contact Us - Our Address
Fresh Herb and Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- Bring a medium saucepan of water to boil.
- Add snap peas and cook until bright green but still crisp, (1 - 2 minutes). Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Toast almonds in small dry skillet over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until fragrant and lightly browned, (2 - 4 minutes).
- Whisk oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add lettuce, chives, tarragon and snap peas. Toss.
- Sprinkle almonds on top, serve.