Fresh Green Bean Casserole
- Preheat oven to 375 deg. F. Cover 1 1/2 quart baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Put green beans in a gallon zip lock bag. Poke holes in the top to allow steam to escape. Heat in microwave for 3-5 min. Then pour into the pan.
- Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a frying fan. Add mushrooms and garlic, stirring occasionally, until most of the liquid from the mushrooms is gone. Then, pour over beans, and mix.
- Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Mix in flour, stirring 1-2 min. Slowly add half-and-half, stirring continuously until it begins to thicken. Then, add mustard and cheese. Pour over beans.
- Bake 15-20 min. until bubbly. Sprinkle onions on top. Bake beans another 5 min.