- CSA & Garden
- The Fire Within Yoga Classes and Retreats
- Lab Puppies
- Our Family
- Egg Information
- How to Cook Vegetables
- Farm Updates
- Dutch Painting
- Contact Us - Our Address
Broccoli Chicken Divan
- _Preheat oven to 400 deg. F.
- Boil broccoli for 5 minutes, or until tender. Drain.
- Put broccoli in a 9in pie plate, cover with chicken.
- Mix together the soup and milk in a bowl, and then pour over the chicken. Sprinkle cheese over chicken. Sprinkle bread crumbs over the cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 min., or until cheese is bubbly and light brown.