- CSA & Garden
- The Fire Within Yoga Classes and Retreats
- Lab Puppies
- Our Family
- Egg Information
- How to Cook Vegetables
- Farm Updates
- Dutch Painting
- Contact Us - Our Address
Broccoli Cheese Soup
- In large saucepan, melt butter and cook onion until tender; stir in flour and blend well.
- Gradually stir in chicken broth, then add broccoli.
- Cook and stir until thickened and broccoli is tender.
- Stir in cheese and half-and-half.
- Cook and stir until cheese is melted and soup is heated through. DO NOT BOIL.